LIST OF B.TECH PROGRAMMES/INTAKE Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun (AICTE Approved B Tech Courses)
|Computer Science Engineering||60|
LIST OF M.TECH PROGRAMMES/INTAKE Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun (AICTE Approved M Tech Courses)
|Computer Science Engineering||24|
LIST OF PG DIPLOMA IN CYBER SECURITY PROGRAMMES/INTAKE VMSB Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun (AICTE Approved B Tech Courses)
|DIPLOMA IN CYBER SECURITY||60|
The applicant admitted in B.Tech/M.Tech/PG Diploma programme must have at least:
- For General/OBC candidates 55% marks in B.Tech or equivalent
- For SC/ST candidates 50% marks in B.Tech or equivalent
- Candidates having 55% marks and valid qualified GATE score for General/OBC candidates and 50% of marks and valid qualified GATE score SC/ST candidates will be given preference in admission.Candidates having valid and qualified GATE score are not require to appear in University entrance examination. In counseling first seats will be filled by the valid score GATE candidates and if interested candidates with valid GATE score are not available then remaining seats will be filled according to the merit of University Entrance Examination.
- Reservation shall be applicable as per State Government Norms.
- For admission to M. Tech candidate should be B.Tech degree from recognized University under 2(f) of UGC act 1956 in the relevant field, for admission.
- Candidate who is having valid GATE/GPAT score and do not apply in response to this advertisement; will not be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- The admission to M.Tech /M.Pharma programme shall be based on the merit of valid score secured by the GATE/GPAT candidate must have valid minimum GATE/GPAT score as per eligibility criterion.
- For seats available after counselling of valid GATE/GPAT score holders the admission will be based on the merit of Entrance Examination conducted by UTU.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for the GATE/GPAT candidates and University Entrance exam attempted candidates before calling for the interview. Both the list will be published on the university website (www.uktech.ac.in).
- Candidate will be required to appear in two hours duration entrance examination of the subject concerned. The question papers will be in English only
- The question paper for M.Tech candidate will consist of two section section-I will have 30 objective type questions from general Engineering Science and section-II will be having 70 questions from the subject in which candidates wants to take admission according to his/her eligibility. Following 5 major branches will be there.
1. Civil Engineering
2. Computer science & Information Technology
3. Electrical Engineering
4. Electronics & Communication Engineering
5. Mechanical Engineering
- The question prepared will be fully objective type. Each question will have 04 options.More than one answer by candidates will be deemed as incorrect response. 05 Marks shall be awarded for each correct answer.
- In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows:
i. Firstly, by the number of incorrect answer given. A candidate giving lesser number of incorrect answer will be placed at higher merit.
ii. Secondly by B Tech/B Pharma % merit will be decided.